First Aid And Precautions To Be Taken For Storm damaged trees!
After a major storm, the first thing that comes to mind is “let’s get this mess cleaned up.” Doing things correctly after trees have been damaged, can be the difference between losing your Storm damaged trees and giving them an excellent chance to survive. The Arborwise Tree, LLC insists users follow a few simple steps as first aid for injured trees after a storm.
If large branches or limbs are broken or partially damaged and hanging, then don’t try to do it yourself as this can be very dangerous to the average person. In such a case it is the job of a professional as they have all the required equipment and experience to handle the situation properly and safely.
1. Take all necessary safety precautions to avoid any accidents. There can be danger from downed telephone lines or electrical wires, so it is advised to stay away from any downed utility. Don’t get under broken branches that are hanging unless you know how to handle such a situation; it is better to leave chainsaw work to the professionals.
2. Removing the sharp remains of smaller sized broken limbs must be done first, and this can get done by property owners. Small branches should be cut back to the point where they join larger one’s. Property owners must leave the repair of large branches for an arborist.
3. Don’t worry if the appearance of the storm-damaged tree is not perfect – it might look naked. But you will be pleasantly surprised to know that trees can heal quickly and return to their natural self. After the first aid of storm damaged trees if you still feel you require the further professional assistance of an arborist. Then feel free to contact us on the telephone number or Email id given below.
If you are looking for free guidance, inspection, or consultation, for any storm damaged Tree Services in our service area, please contact us at Arborwise Tree, LLC, the following are some of the reasons for choosing our service:
- We are professionally certified and authenticated arborists in Georgia
- We have years of experience in the field of tree-saving & Tree Removal service
- We provide free quotes and inspections
- We offer emergency services and appointments for customers 24/7
If you ever need a professional tree services company, homeowners and business owners can contact the professional tree removal, tree maintenance, and tree services company Arborwise Tree. We service the following areas in Georgia:
Flowery Branch, GA
Lake Lanier, GA
And others by request.
The phone number can be used in case of an emergency as well, email address and office address are given below. Please get in contact with us, and meet us personally at your home or business or at ours at
451 Pleasant Hill Lane
Braselton GA 30517.
We are a professional company, locally owned and operated with tons of happy past customers.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Us: + (770) 609-4978
You can also visit our Facebook page here
If you have such a tree that has an asymmetric growth, has fallen, or has any other issue then contact our expert Arborwise, for the best Residential and commercial Tree Services in Georgia